How you can maximize your chance of securing a spot at a top university & winning scholarships
Arry Pandher - March 10th, 2022
You’ve all heard that there are scholarships out there. But can you even win?
Many people think a scholarship winner needs to be a child prodigy with a 99% average or a star athlete. But that isn’t true.
There are scholarships for every kind of student.
Scholarships are awarded for lots of reasons. Like below:
- Your volunteer involvements
- Your hobbies – including sports, arts and other extracurriculars
- Adversity you’ve overcome
Now, this is the secret to winning. Combine these together to create an initiator role. This is an idea that you create yourself (or with your friends) and put into action. An example of this would be creating a club at your school or creating a volunteer activity in the community. Pick your hobbies and build your initiative around that, and the adversity you face building that up will secure your place as a top scholarship winner.
Useful, isn’t it? Anyway, popping it top of mind that you have 1 more day of high-priority booking left if you haven’t already booked.
On the call, we will interview you to determine:
- Your eligibility as a scholarship candidate.
- Your goals with your post-secondary education.
- How much work it will take to reach your goals & get into your top schools.
- If you are a good fit for the Academy, our program for high potential students.
Hope you have a great rest of your day!
Join The GrantMe Program