SFU Biomedical Physiology Application: Overview
Jesse Liu - August 2nd, 2022
SFU’s Biomedical Physiology Application is a great way to get involved in the field of biomedical physiology. The program provides an overview of the body’s physiological systems and covers cell biology, molecular biology, and neuroscience topics. In addition, the program offers hands-on experience with laboratory equipment and techniques. The application process is open to all SFU students and is a great way to gain experience in the field of biomedical physiology.
What are the Main Materials You Need for Your Application?
The SFU Biomedical Physiology Application asks for specific materials in order to complete your application. The Main Materials You Need for Your Application are:
– English proficiency exam
– All approved grade 11 academic courses
– Minimum 5 approved grade 12 courses
– One of:
- English Studies 12 (English 12) (min 70%)
- English First Peoples 12 (min 70%)
- Francais langue et culture 12 (min 70%)
- Pre-Calculus 12
- Anatomy & Physiology 12 (Biology 12)
- Calculus 12
- Chemistry 12
- Physics 12
Including all of these items with your application will ensure that it is reviewed thoroughly and that any decisions made about your admission are based on all of the information available. Once you have gathered all of these materials, you will be one step closer to starting your journey in the Biomedical Physiology program at SFU.
General Tips for Your Application
SFU Biomedical Physiology Application – General tips for your application:
1. Start your application early! Aim to have your application submitted by the end of November or early December at the latest.
2. SFU does not have a general undergraduate application – you will need to apply directly to the faculty/program of your choice.
3. When filling out your SFU Biomedical Physiology application, include all relevant coursework and grades – this is one of the main ways we evaluate applicants.
6. The SFU Biomedical Physiology admissions committee reviews applications on a rolling basis, so it’s generally best to submit your application as early as possible. However, we will continue to review applications received after our deadline on a space-available basis.
Need More Financial Support?
Countless students have benefited from GrantMe’s financial assistance in the form of scholarships, allowing them to attend their first-choice school. If you’d like to know more about how GrantMe can support your goal of getting into SFU, start by taking our quiz to see if you qualify!
Join The GrantMe Program
Queen's offers several Entrance Awards to exceptional students entering their first year of…Read Article >
York University is widely regarded as one of the best schools in the…Read Article >
The University of Victoria is one of Canada's leading research-intensive universities. Located on…Read Article >
The University of Guelph's software engineering program is designed to provide students with…Read Article >
The University of Calgary offers a world-class education in software engineering. Students in…Read Article >
Written by Stephanie Pugh and Matthew Tran At the University of Saskatchewan, Health…Read Article >
Written by Stephanie Pugh and Matthew Tran The School of Rehabilitation Science at…Read Article >
Written by Stephanie Pugh and Matthew Tran Everything we do involves data and…Read Article >
Written by Stephanie Pugh and Matthew Tran Universities provide educational programs and services…Read Article >
Written by Stephanie Pugh and Matthew Tran At Toronto Metropolitan University Business Management,…Read Article >
Written by Akim Hermoso and Matthew Tran Studying at Toronto Metropolitan University’s Faculty…Read Article >
Written by Akim Hermoso and Matthew Tran Toronto Metropolitan University’s Aerospace Engineering program…Read Article >
Written by Stephanie Pugh and Matthew Tran Is the Engineering program at Waterloo…Read Article >
Written by Stephanie Pugh and Matthew Tran Rotman Commerce is looking for exceptional…Read Article >
Written by Aly Tagamolila and Matthew Tran The McMaster Health Sciences Supplementary Application…Read Article >
Written by Stephanie Pugh and Matthew Tran Do you want to learn how…Read Article >