Top Business Scholarships in Canada
Jesse Liu - June 21st, 2022
Canada offers a variety of business scholarships to help students cover the cost of their education. These scholarships can be used to cover tuition, books, and other expenses related to your studies. Business scholarships are available at both the undergraduate and graduate level and can be used to support full- or part-time study. To be eligible for a business scholarship, you may need to demonstrate financial need, academic excellence, or community involvement. If you are interested in pursuing a business scholarship, be sure to research the options available to you and apply early. With careful planning and a little luck, you can secure the funding you need to reach your educational goals.
What are the top business scholarships in Canada?
There are many business scholarships available for students in Canada. These scholarships can help offset the cost of tuition and other associated expenses. Here are some of the top business scholarships in Canada:
- The TD Canada Trust Scholarship for Community Leadership is a $70,000 scholarship that is awarded to students who have demonstrated leadership in their community.
- The RBC Aboriginal Student Scholarship provides $10,000 for up to 4 years to First Nations, Inuit or Métis students who are enrolled in a business program at a recognized Canadian university or college.
- The Desjardins Caisse Populaire Scholarship offers $2,000 to full-time students enrolled in a business-related program at a Quebec college or university.
- The Deloitte Leadership Scholarship awards $10,000 to students who have demonstrated excellence in leadership, academics and community involvement.
- The KPMG Future Leaders Scholarship provides $40,000 to students who are enrolled in an undergraduate business program at a recognized Canadian university.
- The CIBC Youthvision Scholarship awards $5,000 to youth aged 15-29 who are enrolled in a business or entrepreneurship program at a recognized Canadian educational institution.
Looking For Support In Applying?
Scholarships, one-on-one guidance, and student support services are available through GrantMe. Countless students have used our services to get into their top-choice schools and graduate debt-free!
If you’d like to know more about how GrantMe can support your goal of getting into the winning a scholarship, start by taking our quiz to see if you qualify!
Join The GrantMe Program
Queen's offers several Entrance Awards to exceptional students entering their first year of…Read Article >
York University is widely regarded as one of the best schools in the…Read Article >
The University of Victoria is one of Canada's leading research-intensive universities. Located on…Read Article >
The University of Guelph's software engineering program is designed to provide students with…Read Article >
The University of Calgary offers a world-class education in software engineering. Students in…Read Article >
Written by Stephanie Pugh and Matthew Tran At the University of Saskatchewan, Health…Read Article >
Written by Stephanie Pugh and Matthew Tran The School of Rehabilitation Science at…Read Article >
Written by Stephanie Pugh and Matthew Tran Everything we do involves data and…Read Article >
Written by Stephanie Pugh and Matthew Tran Universities provide educational programs and services…Read Article >
Written by Stephanie Pugh and Matthew Tran At Toronto Metropolitan University Business Management,…Read Article >
Written by Akim Hermoso and Matthew Tran Studying at Toronto Metropolitan University’s Faculty…Read Article >
Written by Akim Hermoso and Matthew Tran Toronto Metropolitan University’s Aerospace Engineering program…Read Article >
Written by Stephanie Pugh and Matthew Tran Is the Engineering program at Waterloo…Read Article >
Written by Stephanie Pugh and Matthew Tran Rotman Commerce is looking for exceptional…Read Article >
Written by Aly Tagamolila and Matthew Tran The McMaster Health Sciences Supplementary Application…Read Article >
Written by Stephanie Pugh and Matthew Tran Do you want to learn how…Read Article >