SFU Admission Dates & Deadlines
Arry Pandher - June 27th, 2022
Simon Fraser University is one of Canada’s leading comprehensive universities, with a reputation for high-quality teaching, engagement with the community and world-class research. SFU’s approach to education is designed to give students a broad education with the flexibility to pursue their specific areas of interest. SFU connects students to their potential and equips them with the skills they need to succeed. This school will give you the chance to make a real difference in the world!
Does SFU sound like the school for you? Need to learn more about SFU admission dates and deadlines? Continue reading for more information!
SFU Admission Dates and Deadlines
SFU has rolling admissions, which means that applicants are assessed and accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
The SFU admission dates and deadlines are as follows:
- January 15: Application deadline for all students for the Summer term
- January 31: Application deadline for high school students for the Fall term
- February 28: Deadline to submit all documents required for Fall admission
- March 31: Deadline to self-report grades for Fall admission
- April 15: Deadline to apply for post-secondary/transfer Fall applicants
- May 15: Deadline to submit all documents required for Fall admission for post-secondary applicants
All students are encouraged to submit their admission materials as early as possible, as spaces in some programs may fill up quickly before the final deadline. For more information on SFU Admission Dates and Deadlines, you can visit the SFU website.
Need More Financial Support?
Countless students have benefited from GrantMe’s financial assistance in the form of scholarships, allowing them to attend their first-choice schools. If you’d like to know more about how GrantMe can support your goal of getting into Simon Fraser University, start by taking our quiz to see if you qualify!
Join The GrantMe Program